A Preferred Vendor for Products & Services
Systel holds the award for all Konica Minolta and HP products available for purchase or lease under this contract. We also offer a variety of service and supply plans to best fit the customer needs.
Whether you’re at the local, county, or state level—from agencies to educational institutions — you can now benefit from this contract. There is no need to bid your contract for multifunctional devices, printers or other business equipment as the State has already selected Systel as a preferred vendor for these services.
Printer and Multifunction Devices
Click here to view our Quick Product Reference Guide or browse our Full Catalog of Konica Minolta MFDs (standing and desktop) and Single Function Printers.
Click here to view our Quick Product Reference Guide or browse our Full Catalog of HP All-in-One (Multifunction Devices) and Single Function Printer.
Maintenance and Supplies
Supplies are also available for separate purchase under this contract. To order supplies under this contract for your device, purchase orders for supplies are to be issued to the contracting vendor.
Please include the following information with your purchase order:
- - The Contract Number: 204D – ITS #400096
- - Tax Exempt Certificate - Please be sure to send your tax exempt certificate with your purchase order. This will prevent delays in your order being processed. If one is not sent in with the PO we will contact you by phone to request a copy.
- - Product Number
- - Quantity of items being ordered
- - Description of Item
- - Acquisition Plan with unit prices extended & PO Totaled
- - Delivery address, contact name and phone number
- - Any additional items to be delivered with the copier
Call our customer support at 1-800-849-1500 or register for automated ordering through e-info.
For Maintenance plans with service, supplies, install, and delivery included, please view our quick reference guide for annual or monthly pricing for Konica Minolta and HP devices. Please contact us for unlimited or lower volume band pricing.